Visas Info

Visa Guide

This era Home Office began the compress of their points-based system - the biggest shake-up of our immigration system for 45 years. At the end of November Home Office will be launching the new point base system. Under the points-based system, employers will need a sponsor licence to bring in skilled or temporary workers from outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland. You should make your application for a sponsor licence as soon as possible so Home Office can make sure you get the earliest possible decision and minimize any delays to your recruitment process.

Share Your Visa Experience
Fields marked with a are required
* Name: 
* Email Address: 
* Topic Subject: 
* Topic Detail: 
* Enter Code:  code