1. Overview of USA Visit Visa
You need to B2 Visitor Visa If you want to Visit USA for,
? Enjoying Vacations
? Medical treatment
? Participating in Social Events
? Participating by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
? Enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a Five-day cooking class while on vacation)
2. Eligibility for B2 Visitor Visa:
To Get the USA Visit Visa You must Have, ? Valid Passport ? Good Health ? Money for your Entire Stay ? All the Documents Required
3. Documents Required For B2 Visitor Visa:
You must have the Following Documents,
? Passport valid for travel to the United States.
? 2 Passport Size Coloured Photographs.
? Bank Statement of 90 Days showing you have Enough Money for Entire Stay.
? Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page
? Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview.
Additional Documentation May Be Required
Additional documents may be requested to establish if you are qualified. For example, additional requested documents may include evidence of:
The purpose of your trip;
Your intent to depart the United States after your trip; and/or
Your ability to pay all costs of the trip.
Evidence of your employment and/or your family ties may be sufficient to show the purpose of your trip and your intent to return to your home country. If you cannot cover all the costs for your trip, you may show evidence that another person will cover some or all costs for your trip.
4. Visa Interview:
You will be called for an interview in the Country's Embassy, where the Visa Councilor will determine whether you are Perfect for getting Visa or not. You are Requested to be Calm and Truthfully Answer all the Questions.
5. Fee for B2 Visitor Visa:
The Common Fee for B1 Visitor Visa for the United States of America is $160.00.
6. What you Can and Cant do
? Travel in USA.
? Stay Any Where in USA.
? Enroll in a Short Course.
? Do any Job
? Get Paid on Performance
? Arrival as a Crew Member on a Ship or Aircraft
? Work as foreign press, radio, film, journalists, and other information media
? Get Permanent residence in the United States
7. Attend Your Visa Interview
During your visa interview, a consular officer will determine whether you are qualified to receive a visa, and if so, which visa category is appropriate based on your purpose of travel. You will need to establish that you meet the requirements under U.S. law to receive the category of visa for which you are applying.
Qualifying for a Visa
Applicants for visitor visas must show that they qualify under provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Applicants must demonstrate that they are properly classifiable as visitors under U.S. law. The presumption in the law is that every visitor visa applicant is an intending immigrant. Therefore, applicants for visitor visas must overcome this presumption by demonstrating that:
The purpose of their trip is to enter the U.S. for business, pleasure, or medical treatment; That they plan to remain for a specific, limited period; Evidence of funds to cover expenses in the United States; Evidence of compelling social and economic ties abroad; and
That they have a residence outside the U.S. as well as other binding ties which will insure their return abroad at the end of the visit.
Where Do I Apply for a Visitor Visa?
Applicants for visitor visas should generally apply at the American Embassy or Consulate with jurisdiction over their place of permanent residence. Although visa applicants may apply at any U.S. consular office abroad, it may be more difficult to qualify for the visa outside the country of permanent residence.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to go about Applying for a Visitor Visa for USA?
1. Sponsored Trip: If applicant's has child or relatives lies in USA, they can sponsor the visa for the applicant. Sponsor:Any US based person can sponsor visa for his/her parents, relatives, friends. Liabilities of sponsor: Sponsor needs to provide affidavit of support form stating and assuring to take the liabilities of expenses required for applicant’s trip. Other then this they also need to provide some other documents required to support their claim as sponsor. Sponsoring does not guarantee the visa grant. Individual applying for visa must meet the criteria, set for US visitor visa. 2. Self Sponsored: You can be a self sponsor for your trip. You must have sufficient funds and proof of financial capability that can justify your trip expenses. Visa Waiver Program (VWP) US State Department - Visa Services Foreign embassies in the US Foreign consulates in the US