Visas Info

Student Visa

The School Student Visa is Sub Class 571 Visa of Australia. The Sub-Class 571 visa is for the Foreign international students who want to Study in Australia. You need School Student Visa ( Sub Class 571 ) if you want to study the following Courses in Australia. Secondary school course, including junior and senior secondary, An approved secondary school exchange program.

Share Your Visa Experience
Fields marked with a are required
* Name: 
* Email Address: 
* Topic Subject: 
* Topic Detail: 
* Enter Code:  code