Malaysia Visa Information:
Click here for Malaysia Visa Information
In the heart of Asia lies a land of many cultures, wonders and attractions. It’s a bubbling, bustling melting pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians, Chinese and many other people live together in peace and harmony. It is also a land of fascinating extremes, where towering skyscrapers look down upon primitive longhouses. Blessed with natural wonders galore, it is perfect for a memorable eco-holiday. With some of the best beaches and diving spots in the world, it is ideal for island getaways
- Peninsular Malaysia (or West Malaysia) on the Malay Peninsula shares a land border on the north with Thailand and is connected by the Johor-Singapore Causeway and the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link to the south with Singapore. It consists of nine sultanates (Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Selangor and Terengganu), two states headed by governors (Malacca and Penang), and two federal territories (Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur).
- Malaysian Borneo (or East Malaysia) occupies the northern part of the island of Borneo, bordering Indonesia and surrounding the Sultanate of Brunei. It consists of the states of Sabah and Sarawak and the federal territory of Labuan.
- SINGLE ENTRY VISA Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for a social visit. Normally valid for a single entry and for a period of three (3) months from the date of issue.
- MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for business or government-to-government matters. Normally valid for a period within three (3) months to twelve (12) months from the date of issue. Citizen of India and People’s Republic of China who wish to enter Malaysia for the purpose of Social Visit are eligible to apply for Multiple Entry Visa. The validity of the Multiple Entry Visa is one (1) year. Each entry is 30 days only and the extension of stay is not allowed. Conditions for Multiple Entry Visa are:
- Applicant must show proof of sufficient fund for staying in Malaysia
- Posses valid and confirmed return ticket
- TRANSIT VISA Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia on transit to other countries. Foreign nationals on transit without leaving the airport precincts and who continue their journey to the next destination with the same flight do not require a transit visa.
|Any foreigner who wishes to study in Malaysia is required to obtain Student Pass. Foreign students are allowed to study in Public or Private Educational Institutions which have been approved by the Ministry of Home Affairs.|
|How To Apply|
|Application has to be made through the respective Educational Institution prior entry|
|Requirements and Procedures|
|Only immediate families of students who are pursuing Post-Graduate courses will be considered Social Visit Pass according to the validity of the respective Student Pass|
|Higher Educational Institution is required to sign Personal Bond prescribed under Regulation 18, Immigration Regulations 1963 as a guarantee that the person to whom such pass is issued will comply with the provisions of the Ordinance and of any regulations made thereunder. No fees charged for the Personal Bond.|