Family Visas

Family Visa

Family Visa

Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and some foreign nationals may sponsor immediate relatives or family members who desire to become a permanent resident of Canada (subject to meeting eligibility guidelines).

Canada Sponsor Visa

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) knows it is important to help families who come from other countries to reunite in Canada. If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relative (such as a parent or grandparent) to become a permanent resident.CIC refers to the immigrants who are eligible to use this family sponsoring process as the Family Class.

Canada | Spouse Visa

You can apply to sponsor your spouse to immigrate to Canada. It does not matter if He/She live in or outside Canada. Your Family Members must be Law abiding Citizens. They may have to get a police certificate in their home country. The instruction guides explain medical, criminal and background checks.

Canada | Family Immigration

If permanent resident status is granted, the sponsor must promise to support the family member for 3-10 years so that they can establish themselves in Canada. You must meet certain income requirement if you wish to sponsor any of the above listed relatives. If in the past you have sponsored a relative, and that relative is currently receiving government assistance, you may not be eligible to sponsor another person.