Top Beach Spots
Top Beach Spots
Out of the many things about Australia beaches are something nobody can resist.
All over the world, Australia is popularly known for its top beach spots.
Australia’s top beach spots are the pride of many Australians.
With so many beaches to choose from here we have some of the most visited beaches of Australia.
Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island, Whitsundays
- Whitehaven Beach in the Whitsundays Island is arguably the most beautiful Australian Beach.
- The Stunning water, reef surroundings and the sand are the highlights here.
- Upon stepping into the Whitehaven beach for the first time one can feel that it can be best visited for photo shoots and all.
- It is the ideal destination for Photographers and production houses for having their shoots taken at this beautiful beach.
- It is Australia’s most photographed beach.
- It’s highly recommended for anyone who happens to visit Australia.
Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia
- Its impact can be estimated by the feedback of first-time visitors.
- “No words to describe its beauty” are the remarks of first-time visitors and it can be understood easily by stepping upon its shores.
- Cable beach is particularly famous for its sunsets.
- It sits on the Indian Ocean instead of the Pacific Ocean.
- Sunset at this beach appears like a spherical red ball, which has been the target of numerous skilled photographers.
- Sunset camel rides and Sunset bar allows the visitors to enjoy their time, kick back and have a drink while admiring the beautiful sight as the glowing orb descends over the water.
Burleigh Heads Beach, Gold Coast
- This beach is worthy of being in the best beaches category because of its stunning outlook, outstanding surf conditions and many winding walking tracks.
- All these things can be enjoyed at this beach.
- The amazing fact about this beach is that it sits alongside a major highway yet still remains clean and unpolluted.
Noosa Main Beach, Sunshine Coast
- This beach is pretty much the perfect showcase of what Australia has to offer in form of beaches and all.
- Noosa Main beach has got perfect sand, waves that are ideal for swimming, pristine water and nice and calm atmosphere.
- It’s a great place for a person to photograph some memories for himself/herself.
75 Mile Beach, Fraser Island
You might be wondering why the name 75 mile?
And you must have made an answer as well. 75 mile beach has got its name from its approx. length.
Wineglass Bay, Tasmania
The Wineglass Bay is more widely known for its greenery reminiscent of England and Wales. It is regarded as one of the top beach spots in Australia.
Lizard Island, QLD
- Lizard Island is a picture perfect example of an amazing island gateway and sits in the eastern side of the Great Barrier Reef.
- It has only one place of accommodation by the name of Lizard Island Resort. One can expect to pay the starting price of AUD 1,400 per night.
- This means, you get your own private villa for your money.
If you want to visit Australia for having a pleasurable and soothing experience at these beaches you can have our help for the Australian tourist visa.