UK Visa Guide

Visa Guide

This era Home Office began the compress of their points-based system – the biggest shake-up of our immigration system for 45 years. At the end of November Home Office will be launching the new point base system. Under the points-based system, employers will need a sponsor licence to bring in skilled or temporary workers from outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland. You should make your application for a sponsor licence as soon as possible so Home Office can make sure you get the earliest possible decision and minimize any delays to your recruitment process.