Hungary Visa Information:visa. In general, you can stay sixty to ninety days without a visa in a particular country where you are not allowed to take up employment or perform any gainful activity. Types of visa A visa is an endorsement which the recipient country generally sticks or stamps in the passport allowing the holder to pass through, stay for a defined purpose and time, and enter the country . There are many different types of visa in each country, however the major types and classes are more or less identical, and these are as follows:
- Airport transit visa (Visa type “A”);
- Transit visa (Visa type “B”);
- Short-term entry visa (Visa type “C”);
- Residence visa (Visa type “D”) .
- has been granted a work permit by the labour authority in charge;
- performs a gainful activity which generates profits to the Republic of Hungary or holds either scientific or cultural values .